At Gekko, our team of sales representatives work in retail environments on behalf of our technology brands. Engaging with both customers and store staff you will be the face of a brand with the task of not only increasing the awareness but also to maximise the sales.
We have various campaigns offering part-time casual work, usually at weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) as well as Bank Holidays and some other key trading dates throughout the year. Campaigns will vary in length and we cannot guarantee that work will always be available but once registered you will be advised each time there is work local to you.
If you have experience in a customer service or retail environment and are looking to join an established team of promoters then this is the role for you.
· £70-£84/day + potential sales incentives/bonus
· Holiday pay
· Paid training
The Role & Responsibilities
· Build relationships with instore colleagues and management
· Provide customers with engaging and informative demonstrations of the product range, transforming discussions into sales
· Encourage store staff to increase their awareness of the brand and the products
· Collate insight throughout your day and report back via our bespoke app on sales, footfall and competitor information
· Share best practice with the wider promoter team through social media channels and team calls
· Ensure the displays/merchandise in store are fully compliant at all times and any issues are reported back to head office
Is this the role for you?
Apply today if you are looking for a role where you will
· Work Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays
· Be part of a team who support each other to achieve their targets
· Utilise your communication skills to enhance the customer journey
· Build professional relationships with store staff and colleagues
Gekko will provide you with product training as well as an introduction to our policies and procedures before you start your campaign.
Gekko is a creative customer experience marketing agency seeking talent to create and evolve campaigns. We enhance our brands customer journey by streamlining and tailoring the customer experience to drive sales across retail, B2B and online channels.
Choose Gekko to build your career and we will support you to gain practical experience from across the best global tech brands. Aligning with our core values, that underpin the way we work - we trust you to make the right choices. We encourage everyone at Gekko to be insightful in their approach and honest to themselves and others.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome and as an inclusive employer, our teams are encouraged to be relaxed but professional. Be your best self, in a trusted team so we can grow together
Apply to us today using the link below