We are looking for a strategic Account Manager who can take ownership of some of our key technology brands. The right person for this role will be a driven individual that is looking to develop new and existing clients(s) and to lead, develop and grow relationships.
As an Account Manager you will assist with the deployment, development and on-going management of Field Marketing solutions, including field based personnel, to strategically effect change in the channel and demonstrate a clear return on investment.
You will be responsible for full management of all services provided by Gekko Group to the client(s), meeting SLA's and working seamlessly with all departments within The Gekko Group to exceed expectations by providing effective solutions
In addition to a competitive base salary and as your employer we will ensure that you benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development. Your package includes:
- Up to £30,000 salary per annum (37.5 hours per week, Monday- Friday)
- Annual company bonus
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays (increased with service, plus additional celebratory day)
- Holiday purchase or sell scheme*
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme (24/7 personal wellbeing support)
- Perkbox Subscription (complimentary & discounted rates across a range of services and providers)
- Gym membership*
- Hybrid working solution (between our vibrant Head Office and working from home)
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Take ownership and management of the brand relationship and development through new and existing solutions
- Lead and develop nationwide field team and supervision of your brand/s campaigns
- Set and ensure objectives are met across all campaigns and evolve for future campaigns
- Monitor budgets in line with those agreed by Gekko and the brand
- Identify and develop initiatives through insight driven solutions
- Management of an Account Administrator/Executive and a field team
Do you have what it takes?
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience;
- Proven experience in leading client accounts
- Detecting clients trends and developing initiatives
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients, office staff and field staff
- Ability to manage time effectively and take the initiative rather than be ‘managed’ • Presentation skills and training delivery
- Experience in the field marketing and the technology sector is preferred however not essential
- Gekko Group is a creative customer experience marketing agency seeking talent to create and evolve campaigns. We enhance our brands customer journey by streamlining and tailoring the customer experience to drive sales across retail, B2B and online channels.
Choose us to build your career and we will support you to gain practical experience from across the best global tech brands. Aligning with our core values, that underpin the way we work - we trust you to make the right choices. We encourage everyone at Gekko to be insightful in their approach and honest to themselves and others.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome and as an inclusive employer, our teams are encouraged to be relaxed but professional. Be your best self, in a trusted team so we can grow together.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
*Eligible upon completion of successful 90 day review