We have an exciting opportunity to join our Recruitment team based in our Newbury Head Office.
Working in a fast paced environment, this opportunity is suited to a proactive team player who is looking to develop their skills within a growing organisation
Working alongside the Recruitment Manager you will be responsible for assisting the recruitment of our clients field marketing activity across the UK and Ireland.
- Salary £18,000 + Company Bonus + Gym Membership
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Full training provided
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Reviewing new candidates applications
- Arranging and conducting interviews
- Assigning activity to both new recruits along with existing casual staff team members
- Issuing new starter documentation and monitoring its timely completion
- Issuing confirmations to staff assigned to work
Do you have what it takes?
The Recruitment Admin position will be perfect for you if you:
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and prioritisation
- Competent in using Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Experience within a HR or Recruitment function is advantageous but not essential.
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.