We have a new opportunity to join our Recruitment team based in our Newbury Head Office.
Working in a fast paced environment, this opportunity is suited to a proactive team player who is looking to utilise their skills within a growing organisation
Working alongside the Recruitment Manager you will be responsible for assisting the recruitment of our clients field marketing activity across the UK and Ireland.
- Salary £24,000 per annum (37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday)
- Annual company bonus
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays (increased with service, plus additional celebratory day)
- Holiday purchase or sell scheme
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme (24/7 personal wellbeing support)
- Perkbox Subscription (complimentary & discounted rates across a range of services and providers)
- Gym membership
- Hybrid working solution (between our vibrant Head Office and working from home)
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Creating insightful and attractive job adverts
- Assessing ROI from advertising sources utilised
- Reviewing new candidate applications
- Arranging and conducting interviews
- Co-ordinating face to face and video call interviews with hiring managers
- Providing feedback to candidates
Do you have what it takes?
The Recruitment Executive position will be perfect for you if you:
- Experience in screening and interviewing candidates (both virtually and face to face)
- Creating job adverts
- Exposure to analysing data from advertising portals
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Effective time management and prioritisation
- Competent in using Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Experience within a HR or Recruitment function
Gekko is a creative customer experience marketing agency seeking talent to create and evolve campaigns. We enhance our brands customer journey by streamlining and tailoring the customer experience to drive sales across retail, B2B and online channels.
Choose Gekko to build your career and we will support you to gain practical experience from across the best global tech brands. Aligning with our core values, that underpin the way we work - we trust you to make the right choices. We encourage everyone at Gekko to be insightful in their approach and honest to themselves and others.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome and as an inclusive employer, our teams are encouraged to be relaxed but professional. Be your best self, in a trusted team so we can grow together.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
Apply to us by sending an up to date CV using the 'Apply Now' link