Programmes Manager -Global Technology brand
Gekko have a great opportunity to join one of our client teams as a Programmes Manager who will be responsible for the launch and activation of our client’s retail operations programmes and initiative
Working closely with the client, multiple external vendors and field teams to achieve success. Your key focus will be the development of programmes in and out of retail to promote our brands ground-breaking hardware product portfolio, supporting the creation of inspiring retailer engagement programmes to maximise sales, engagement, knowledge and brand presence in the channel.
The successful applicant will lead from the front, ensuring that all areas of the business, including external vendors are prepared for launch, also ongoing programme management to achieve the desired results on behalf of our brand.
This role will appeal to candidates with the ability to multi-task & project manage large & often complex activities, along with prioritising and setting realistic timelines enhanced by an understanding of consumer electronics. You will be able to build and manage relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
In addition to a competitive base salary, there’s an achievable bonus scheme and as your employer we will ensure that you benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development. Your package includes:
- Salary £36,000 + 12% bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday (per annum) in addition to bank holidays
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Take ownership of measuring and reporting all retail, training, and post purchase programmes, liaising with all vendors to ensure programme success to clear ROI
- Implement clear programme roadmaps and ensure all vendors remain on track with action completion, developing these to meet the need.
- Lead client meetings, sharing insight, feedback and results on a weekly basis and detailing plans
- Work within the agreed budget to propose ways in which we can differentiate the brand in-store through launch execution, staff incentives, competitions and rewards
- Meet agreed deadlines for projects and tasks, effectively managing the process and expectations with all stakeholders
- Analyse sales and engagement data to drive change and increase return on investment
Do you have what it takes?
The Programmes Manager role will be perfect for you if you:
- Having an understanding of the consumer electronics retailer landscape, specifically mobile, smart home and wearables is desirable
- Must be able to build and manage relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to multi-task & project manage large & often complex activities
- The ability to prioritise and set realistic timelines
- Great attention to detail and initiative
- Good written & verbal communication
- Strong presentation skills in both creation and delivery
- Have a full UK driving licence
This opportunity will be full time on a 12 month contract. Due to the current situation with Covid-19 there will be a split between our Head Office in Newbury and working from home however in the future you will be required to travel to Newbury on a weekly basis
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Apply to us using the link below