Store Operations Manager
Gekko have an opportunity to join one of our client teams as a Store Operations Manager who will be responsible for the launch and activation of our client’s retail operations programmes and initiatives.
Working closely with the client, multiple external vendors and field teams to achieve success, your key focus will be the development of programmes in and out of retail to promote our brands ground-breaking OEM hardware product portfolio as well as creating inspiring retailer engagement and ambassador programmes to maximise sales, engagement, knowledge and brand presence in the channel.
The successful applicant will lead from the front, ensuring that all areas of the account, including external vendors are prepared for launch, and ongoing programme management to achieve the desired results on behalf of our client.
- Take ownership of all retail, training, and post purchase programmes, liaising with all vendors to ensure programme success
- Implement clear programme roadmaps and ensure all vendors remain on track with action completion
- Manage programme logistics by working closely with the Programmes Assistant
- Lead client meetings, sharing insight, feedback and results on a weekly basis
- Work within the agreed budget to propose ways in which we can differentiate the brand in-store through launch execution, staff incentives, competitions and rewards
- Meet agreed deadlines for projects and tasks, effectively managing the process and expectations with all stakeholders
- Manage your Programmes Assistant, completing Personal Development Plans and setting and reviewing objectives regularly
The ideal candidate:
- Have an understanding of the consumer electronics retailer landscape
- Must be able to build and manage relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to multi-task & project manage large & often complex activities
- The ability to prioritise and set realistic timelines
- Attention to detail
- Written & verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills suited to clients and teams
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency working across retail, B2B and digital channels. This opportunity will be full time on a fixed-term contract. Due to the current situation with Covid-19 this role will be working from home, however in the future you will be required to travel to both Newbury and London on a weekly basis.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
To be part of our team in a role that offers you the chance to develop your skills and demonstrate your appreciation for data, click below to complete an application.