Gekko have a great opportunity to join one of our client teams as a Programmes Manager who will be responsible for the launch and activation of our client’s retail operations programmes and initiatives.
Working closely with the client, multiple external vendors and field teams to achieve success, your key focus will be the development of programmes in and out of retail to promote our brands ground-breaking OEM hardware product portfolio as well as creating inspiring retailer engagement and ambassador programmes to maximise sales, engagement, knowledge and brand presence in the channel.
The successful applicant will lead from the front, ensuring that all areas of the account, including external vendors are prepared for launch, and ongoing programme management to achieve the desired results on behalf of our client.
- Take ownership of all retail, training, and post purchase programmes, liaising with all vendors to ensure programme success
- Implement clear programme roadmaps and ensure all vendors remain on track with action completion
- Manage programme logistics by working closely with the Programmes Assistant
- Lead client meetings, sharing insight, feedback and results on a weekly basis
- Work within the agreed budget to propose ways in which we can differentiate the brand in store through launch execution, staff incentives, competitions and rewards
- Meet agreed deadlines for projects and tasks, effectively managing the process and expectations with all stakeholders
- Manage your Programme’s Assistant, completing Personal Development Plans and setting and reviewing objectives regularly
The ideal candidate will have:
- Delivery & activation of retail programmes at a national level
- Experience of working with Consumer Electronics retailers in UK and Ireland at a senior level
- Experience of managing the deployment of channel engagement and ambassador programmes on behalf of a brand
- Google Drive experience along with intermediate Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- The ability to prioritise and set realistic timelines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency working across retail, B2B and digital channels. This opportunity will be full time on a fixed-term contract for 12 months. Due to the current situation with Covid-19 there will be a split between our Head Office in Newbury and working from home however in the future you will be required to travel to both Newbury and London on a weekly basis.
To be part of our team in a role that offers you the chance to develop your skills, click below to complete an application.