Gekko have a great opportunity to join one of our client teams as a Programme’s Assistant to manage and oversee our client’s retail operations programme activity, ensuring it is executed to the highest standard and assisting in bringing the campaigns to life.
Reporting into the Programmes Manager you will facilitate the smooth and efficient running of programmes through effective communication, administration and process management to achieve desired results and ensure our clients expectation is exceeded through effective deployment for each programme.
Gekko offer a hybrid working solution to allow flexibility for all our employees, currently this role will require working at our Newbury office along with working from home on a weekly basis.
- Salary up to £25,000 per annum
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to UK bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Full training provided
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Support the Programmes Manager to successfully activate and launch the client’s programmes, and provide recommendations and feedback to improve overall programme success
- Regularly communicate with the client over e-mail/video/conference calls and face to face where required to keep them updated when programmes are live
- Collate regular feedback from field teams on the programme’s effectiveness.
- Work with our warehousing and logistics provider to ensure effective deployment and collection of all programme related assets and track these closely
- Create insightful briefing documents/memos/updates ensuring they are both creative and informative.
- Attend and contribute to client meetings/video calls, training sessions as appropriate
- Meet agreed deadlines for projects and tasks, effectively managing the process and expectations with all stakeholders.
Do you have what it takes?
The Account Executive role will be perfect for you if you:
- Have previous experience of a client facing role
- Have an interest for technology
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and prioritisation
- Competent in using Google Drive and Microsoft Office
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Apply to us with your up to date Cv using the link below