Gekko have a great opportunity to join one of our client teams as a Programmes Assistant to assist in overseeing our client’s retail operations programme activity, ensuring it is executed to the highest standard and assisting in bringing the campaigns to life.
Reporting into the Programmes Manager you will facilitate the smooth and efficient running of programmes through effective communication, administration and process management to achieve desired results and ensure our clients expectation is exceeded through effective deployment for each programme.
- Support the Programmes Manager to successfully activate and launch the client’s programmes, and provide recommendations and feedback to improve overall programme success
- Regularly communicate with the client over e-mail/video/conference calls and face to face where required to keep them updated when programmes are live
- Collate regular feedback from field teams on the programme’s effectiveness.
- Work with our warehousing and logistics provider to ensure effective deployment and collection of all programme related assets and track these closely
- Create insightful briefing documents/memos/updates ensuring they are both creative and informative.
- Attend and contribute to client meetings/video calls, training sessions as appropriate
- Meet agreed deadlines for projects and tasks, effectively managing the process and expectations with all stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- Google Drive experience along with intermediate Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- The ability to prioritise and set realistic timelines
- A proactive approach to meeting set standards and delivering tangible reports that add value
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency working across retail, B2B and digital channels. This opportunity will be full time on a fixed-term contract for 12 months. Due to the current situation with Covid-19 there will be a split between our Head Office in Newbury and working from home.
To be part of our team in a role that offers you the chance to develop your skills, click below to complete an application.