Junior Data Analyst
At Gekko, our Data and Insight team are responsible for our reporting requirements and provide market research, trend analysis and strategic insight for our brands. We are recruiting for a Junior Data Analyst to join the team.
This role is ideally suited to someone with a numerical mind set who gets a buzz from analysing data.
In addition to your base salary, as your employer, we will ensure that you benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development. Your package includes:
- £20,500 per annum
- Annual company bonus
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays (increased with service, plus additional celebratory day)
- Holiday purchase or sell scheme*
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contribution
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme (24/7 personal wellbeing support)
- Perkbox Subscription (complimentary & discounted rates across a range of services and providers)
- Gym membership*
The core responsibilities of this position are:
- Design and produce questionnaires in multiple formats to collect effective data from our field teams
- Create, edit and maintain pivot tables from database views to facilitate reporting
- Monitor the accuracy and integrity of the incoming data by becoming the gateway between the Data and Client Services teams
- Produce insightful and informative reports with clear storytelling
- Create and maintain data visualisations and dashboards
- Meet agreed deadlines for all projects, working as a team to complete tasks effectively
- Actively research brands and categories in the industry to develop your understanding and awareness
Do you have what it takes?
Our Junior Data Analyst role will be ideal for you if you have:
- Google Drive and Microsoft Office experience
- Demonstrable data analysis skills
- Awareness of SQL and willingness to learn
- A proactive approach to meeting set standards and delivering valuable reports
- Organisational skills that enable you to prioritise and set realistic timescales
Gekko is a creative customer experience marketing agency seeking talent to create and evolve campaigns. We enhance our brands customer journey by streamlining and tailoring the customer experience to drive sales across retail, B2B and online channels.
Choose Gekko to build your career and we will support you to gain practical experience from across the best global tech brands. Aligning with our core values, that underpin the way we work - we trust you to make the right choices. We encourage everyone at Gekko to be insightful in their approach and honest to themselves and others.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome and as an inclusive employer, our teams are encouraged to be relaxed but professional. Be your best self, in a trusted team so we can grow together.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
Apply to us by sending an up to date CV using the 'Apply Now' link
*Eligible upon completion of successful 90 day review