The Gekko Group provide field marketing solutions for leading technology and lifestyle brands throughout the UK and Ireland. We are looking for an experienced IT Tech Support Analyst to join the team providing onsite and remote support services.
As part of the IT team you will respond to enquiries from onsite and remote teams to assist and enable them to undertake their roles efficiently. Over time you will gain in depth knowledge of key software and systems with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience through a broad array of technologies whilst completing IT projects.
In addition to a competitive base salary, Gekko will ensure that you benefit from a focus on your own personal development. The package includes:
- Up to £25,000 salary
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Gym Membership
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Technical support for all desktop, server, mac and mobile platforms
- User and computer administration, asset management and maintenance
- Website and intranet maintenance and administration
- Configuration and support of proprietary and in house systems
- Procurement of equipment, peripherals and consumables with asset management
- Manage, monitor and maintain system backups
- Assist with network and server support including but not limited to Windows server Active Directory infrastructure, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, IIS, Email, SharePoint intranet sites and Network and Wifi infrastructure.
- Anti-Virus Configuration management
- Contribute to PAT testing
Do you have what it takes?
The IT Support role will be ideal for you if you:
- Can communicate with users both verbally and via email/message services
- Are a team player, demonstrating the ability to learn and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment with the ability to deliver on individual projects
- Are experienced and adept in problem solving as proven in a previous role
- Poses a high degree of proficiency supporting MS Office, Google Workspace, Wired and Wireless networks, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPNs
- Exposure to SQL / TSQL, SSRS, database maintenance and administration
- An awareness of VMWare and HCI environments
- Manage, prioritise and execute tasks well under pressure
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.