The Gekko Group is looking for a HR Manager to lead and develop our HR Function working across Personnel, Recruitment also Learning and Development with a focus on driving employee engagement, retention and company values.
Working closely with the Departmental Manager / Directors, this is an ideal opportunity for someone who has previously worked as an HR Manager in an SME business. CIPD qualifications are ideal but not essential, experience and a tenacity to succeed are.
- Salary from £32,000 per annum (37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday)
- Annual company bonus
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays (increased with service, plus additional celebratory day)
- Holiday purchase or sell scheme available
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contribution
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme (24/7 personal wellbeing support)
- Perkbox Subscription (complimentary & discounted rates across a range of services and providers)
- Gym membership
- Hybrid working solution (between our vibrant Head Office and working from home)
Core responsibilities for this role include:
- Day to day management of Gekko Group HR Function
- Understand and develop the company values inline with trends and needs, goals and long-term objectives
- Oversee employee engagement, wellbeing and learning & development to foster better working practices, inclusion and service delivery to our clients
- Work closely with the Recruitment team to oversee selection, interviewing, talent pools and onboarding programmes in line with HR vision and values and in accordance with statutory requirements
- Manage a variety of HR related projects including distance learning and employee development
- Day to day management of the HR Administrator including their learning and development
- Support, coach, guide and develop Line Managers across the business to understand HR processes and people management
- Keep all HR Policies and Procedures including the Employee Guide Book fully updated to reflect current legislation and best practices
- Manage employee records using our bespoke HR System and work with the development team to enhance the system
Do you have what it takes?
This role will be ideal for you if you can demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience in an HR capacity (Management level)
- CIPD Qualification preferred
- Proficient in Google Drive and Microsoft Office packages
- A proactive approach to meeting set standards and objectives
- Organisational skills enabling you to prioritise and set realistic timescales and deadlines
- Self starter looking for a role which offer autonomy and personal development
Gekko Group is a creative customer experience marketing agency seeking talent to create and evolve campaigns. We enhance our brands customer journey by streamlining and tailoring the customer experience to drive sales across retail, B2B and online channels.
Choose us to build your career and we will support you to gain practical experience from across the best global tech brands. Aligning with our core values, that underpin the way we work - we trust you to make the right choices. We encourage everyone at Gekko to be insightful in their approach and honest to themselves and others.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome and as an inclusive employer, our teams are encouraged to be relaxed but professional. Be your best self, in a trusted team so we can grow together.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.