Gekko is recruiting for a HR executive to join the HR/Personnel team. This opportunity is suited to an experienced team member looking to further their career within a growing and diverse organisation based at our Head Office in central Newbury. We are looking for a candidate with the aptitude to work independently and the ability to manage deadlines across both Recruitment & HR teams
Reporting to the HR Manager you will be responsible for undertaking tasks in relation to Recruitment & HR matters for all Gekko Group employees and new recruits
In addition to a competitive base salary, as your employer we will ensure that you benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development. Your package includes:
- £24,000 per annum
- Annual company bonus
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays (increased with service, plus additional celebratory day)
- Holiday purchase or sell scheme*
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contribution
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme (24/7 personal wellbeing support)
- Perkbox Subscription (complimentary & discounted rates across a range of services and providers)
- Gym membership*
- Hybrid working solution (between our vibrant Head Office and working from home)
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Working alongside the Recruitment team to support the introduction of new staff
- Coordinating on-boarding experiences for new recruits
- Review and update company policy and procedures
- Monitoring and evolving Personal Development Plans
- Documenting and assessing Performance Reviews for staff members
- Managing the full cycle with regards to employment references
- Recording and monitoring staff absence and analysing trends
- Communicating benefit schemes to employees and providers
- Issuing Work Place Pension communications and maintaining records
Do you have what it takes?
The HR Executive role will be perfect for you if you:
- Have experience in Microsoft Office suite along with exposure to Google Drive
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Possess both excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can demonstrate an ability to prioritise along with an adaptable approach to meet deadlines
- Experience within a Recruitment or Personnel function is advantageous
Gekko is a creative customer experience marketing agency seeking talent to create and evolve campaigns. We enhance our brands customer journey by streamlining and tailoring the customer experience to drive sales across retail, B2B and online channels.
Choose Gekko to build your career and we will support you to gain practical experience from across the best global tech brands. Aligning with our core values, that underpin the way we work - we trust you to make the right choices. We encourage everyone at Gekko to be insightful in their approach and honest to themselves and others.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome and as an inclusive employer, our teams are encouraged to be relaxed but professional. Be your best self, in a trusted team so we can grow together.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
Apply to us by sending an up to date CV using the 'Apply Now' link
*Eligible upon completion of successful 90 day review