The Gekko Group is looking for an assistant to join the finance function working across Finance, Facilities and Payroll.
Working closely with the Finance Manager this is an ideal opportunity for someone who has potentially begun financial or payroll studies and wishes to widen their experience within a growing organisation.
We are looking for a candidate with the ability to manage time effectively who enjoys working in a fast paced environment who wants to develop their skills and are able to add value to the team.
- Salary up to £22,000 per annum + 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox subscription
- Gym membership
- Purchase & Sales Ledger management to include sales Invoicing, credit control, supplier invoices and payment runs
- Processing employee expenses
- Credit card reconciliations
- Assisting with management of Company Car fleet including licence checks and PCN’s
- Monitor, chase and approve timesheets for inclusion in payroll
- Payroll processing
- Ordering stationery and office supplies.
- Sage 50 Software
- Exposure within a finance function
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite & Google Drive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Gekko are a full service field marketing, retail experience and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self. If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Apply to us with your up-to-date CV using the link below