The Gekko Group is looking for an executive to join the finance function working across Finance, Facilities and Payroll.
Working closely with the Finance and People Director this is an ideal opportunity for someone wishing to widen their experience within a growing organisation.
We are looking for a candidate with the ability to manage time effectively who enjoys working in a fast paced environment who wants to develop their skills and are able to add value to the team.
- Salary up to £24,000 per annum
- Company Bonus
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays (increased with service, plus additional celebratory day)
- Holiday purchase or sell scheme available*
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contribution
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme (24/7 personal wellbeing support
- Perkbox Subscription (complimentary & discounted rates across a range of services and providers)
- Gym membership*
- Purchase & Sales Ledger management
- Processing employee expenses
- Credit card reconciliations
- Assisting with coordination of Company Car fleet including licence checks and PCN’s
- Ordering stationery and office supplies.
Do you have what it takes:
- Experience using Sage 50 Software
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite & Google Drive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to commute to the Newbury office 4 days a week
Gekko is a creative customer experience marketing agency seeking talent to create and evolve campaigns. We enhance our brands customer journey by streamlining and tailoring the customer experience to drive sales across retail, B2B and online channels.
Choose Gekko to build your career and we will support you to gain practical experience from across the best global tech brands. Aligning with our core values, that underpin the way we work - we trust you to make the right choices. We encourage everyone at Gekko to be insightful in their approach and honest to themselves and others.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome and as an inclusive employer, our teams are encouraged to be relaxed but professional. Be your best self, in a trusted team so we can grow together.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
Apply to us by sending an up to date CV using the 'Apply Now' link
*Eligible upon completion of successful 90 day review