Gekko have a great opportunity for a self-motivated E-Commerce Specialist with team, stakeholder and project management experience to join our team.
As an E-Commerce Specialist you will manage, co-ordinate and develop a small team to be efficient and accurate in meeting e-commerce requirements such as e-commerce trend tracking, customer journey mapping, sales analysis and PPC evaluation. You must be able to combine this knowledge with in store sales data and analytics to show the value Gekko Group services delivers to our customers. You must have a hands on approach when communicating regularly with our customers across all our retail services both on and offline data.
Main Responsibilities of the E-Commerce Specialist:
- Take an holistic approach across online and offline services when liaising regularly with our customers
- Map out how digital assets and journeys can be optimised for business results and to drive sales
- Evaluate and implement improvements and recommendations on current digital/e-commerce strategies
- Analyse and report on digital campaigns and marketing tac tics
- Lead the relationship with partners and stakeholders to manage and improve e-commerce strategies
- Research and understand brands in the industry to demonstrate awareness of the retail landscape and set ecommerce benchmarks and KPIs for customers
- Manage and develop a small team
- Coordinate across the business to support digital business objectives and functions
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree or similar relevant experience in Advertising, Marketing, Communication Science or equivalent
- A thorough understanding and significant experience of digital/ ecommerce customer journeys and strategies
- Experience in analysing customer and user data with UXtoolkits (eg Google Analytics, Optimise 360, Hotjar, UserZoom and Web Scraper)
- A strong understanding of the digital customer journey from a marketing perspective
- Project management, planning and senior stakeholder experience
- A proactive approach to meeting deadlines and utilising resources to best effect
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency working across retail, B2B and digital channels. Located between the Gekko office in Newbury and the Client’s offices in Central London this exciting opportunity will offer you the chance to develop your skills and demonstrate your creativity & leadership.
To be part of our team in a role that offers scope and opportunity, click the apply now button