E-Commerce Retail Specialist
Gekko has an opportunity to represent a highly recognised and established global computing brand.
We are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Specialist to review not only the easiest way for consumers to find the brand online, but also monitor the effectiveness of the customer journey. Understanding better the customer experience to determine what content and journey strategy the audience needs to be taken on and how this can be improved.
This role is an ideal opportunity for candidates interested in technology with an understanding of both retail and digital channels. Previous experience within a similar role, or working with omnichannel retailers such as Currys, John Lewis, Harvey Norman and Very would be advantageous.
In addition to a competitive base salary, as your employer we will ensure that you benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development. Your package includes:
- Salary up to £45,000 per annum
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays (per 12 month period)
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this role require you to:
- Be the main point of contact and lead for the E-Commerce transformation and requests from the project team and your brand
- Understand the E-Commerce strategy with OEMs & Retail Partners to produce insightful reporting that is concise and factual that gives clear strategic direction
- Produce high quality insight to accurately reflect and summarise online activity in relation to the CX, customer journey and sales which can be supported by evidence where appropriate
- Support e-commerce objectives through maintaining and developing the omnichannel strategy, data mining and reporting to demonstrate trends
- Cascade knowledge and best practice techniques to colleagues to encourage knowledge and advocacy across the wider Gekko business to support digital business objectives and functions
Do you have what it takes?
The E-Commerce Retail Specialist role will be ideal for you if you have:
- A background in E-Commerce and commercial knowledge of front and back-end operations
- Strong analytical skills, ideally previous experience with Google Analytics, Profiterio, HotJar, JungleScout and others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and happy to present in person and virtually
- The knowledge and skills to utilise data to draw recommendations and actionable insights
- A Degree or similar relevant experience in Advertising, Marketing, Communication Science or equivalent but not essential
- Experienced using Google Drive and all its associated productivity tools
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Best Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Apply to us with your CV quoting 'Ecommerce'