Gekko have a great opportunity for a proactive E-Commerce Analyst with real hands on experience of running and executing successful online/digital marketing and ecommerce projects, with an analytical mind and skill set
Reporting into the E-Commerce Specialist you will document and analyse the search and retailer environment in relation to third party ecommerce sites and OEM positioning of a brands’ products and messaging. Through quantitative and qualitative data processing and analysis in data visualisation software and Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel you will consider how the brand competes for and gains customers’ attention, analyse the competition and share your findings in clear and concise reports.
- Create regular and accurate reports, submitted by deadlines that clearly detail your findings. Present these findings to colleagues in a clear and concise manner as required
- Ensure all data is complete, error-free and received in time to analyse and create client reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Keep your knowledge of SEO/SEM and ecommerce technology experiences and developments current at all times. Feed back to the rest of the team to develop yourself and innovate the agency proposition and expertise
- Ensure the reporting process meets the current client and business requirements and improve and evolve the reports and reporting tools inclusive of Gekko’s internal data app
- Meet agreed deadlines for projects and tasks, effectively managing the process and expectations with all stakeholders
- Research brands in the industry to demonstrate awareness and benchmark
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of the digital customer journey from a marketing perspective
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of digital/e-commerce customer data, tools and reporting
- Experience of creating charts and other data visualisations using spreadsheets or a tool like Tableau
- Google Drive/Docs (Sheets, Slides) experience along with intermediate Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience analysing data in a business environment
- The ability to prioritise, set realistic timelines and deliver to deadlines
- A proactive approach to meeting set standards and delivering tangible reports that add value
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency working across retail, B2B and digital channels. This opportunity offers a full-time 12 month fixed-term contract. Due to the current situation with Covid-19 there will be a split between our Head Office in Newbury and working from home. However in the future there may be occasional travel to London required.
To be part of our team in a role that offers you the chance to develop your skills and show your creativity, click below to complete an application.