Data and Insight Manager
Are you passionate about data analysis and eager to leverage your skills to provide strategic insights for exciting brands?
You will be responsible for management and support of the D&I team and to oversee the prescribed reporting processes at the Gekko Group, ensuring high standards are maintained and providing market research, trend analysis and strategic insight for our brands.
This role is ideally suited to someone with a numerical mind set who gets a buzz from analysing data.
Your package includes:
- Up to £32,000 salary per annum
- Annual company bonus
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays (increased with service, plus additional celebratory day)
- Holiday purchase or sell scheme*
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme (24/7 personal wellbeing support)
- Perkbox Subscription (complimentary & discounted rates across a range of services and providers)
- Gym membership
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Manage the D&I team to ensure that Gekko Group reporting is considered to be insightful and the lead within the industry.
- Continually evolving our output to increase engagement and demonstrate our knowledge of our activities and the channel
- Line manage the D&I team to distribute tasks and responsibilities, give performance management feedback, plus drive recruitment and onboarding plans as necessary
- Train and develop the team ensuring interoperability between team members is achieved, high standards are maintained and deadlines are met
- Proactively work with Client Services and brands to ensure campaign objectives are clearly understood and translated effectively into a comprehensive questionnaire which then translates into insightful reporting
- Support existing and assist with the development of IT data systems to ensure that the current methods of data collection and reporting operate effectively
Do you have what it takes?
The D&I Manager role will be perfect for you if you:
- Google Drive and Microsoft Office experience
- Demonstrable data analysis skills
- Awareness of SQL and willingness to develop further
- A proactive approach to meeting set standards and delivering valuable reports
- Organisational skills that enable you to prioritise and set realistic timescales
- Experience in managing and leading a team
Choose us to build your career and we will support you to gain practical experience from across the best global tech brands. Aligning with our core values, that underpin the way we work - we trust you to make the right choices. We encourage everyone at Gekko to be insightful in their approach and honest to themselves and others.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome and as an inclusive employer, our teams are encouraged to be relaxed but professional. Be your best self, in a trusted team so we can grow together.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
*Eligible upon completion of successful 90 day review