Digital Marketing Executive
The Gekko Group is looking for a Marketing Executive to join its sales and marketing team and assist in promoting the business to drive new business for the agency using a range of techniques including social, digital and traditional methods.
Working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director, this is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to widen their marketing experience and develop their career with a progressive below-the-line marketing agency.
We are looking for a candidate with a good understanding of digital marketing, capable of adding value to the organisation’s sales and marketing output on social media, online and in traditional media. This will include working cross departments and supporting live campaigns in addition to business development.
This role will involve remote working however, will require you to work from our Newbury office 2-3 days per week.
- Salary up to £27,000 + 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays per annum
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox subscription
- Gym membership
- Social Media management alongside website content updates and developing our marketing strategy to raise the raise the business profile to aid business development, recruitment and campaigns
- Development and management of our brand assets, collateral and associated marketing materials in print and digital
- Managing out industry award entries and sponsorship
- Liaison and coordination with third party agencies (PR, print & design etc.)
- Assisting in writing articles and content for publication in trade journals and magazines, liaising where necessary with journalists and editors
- Research, qualification and management of our prospects database and market trends
- Identifying any possible leads and new business opportunities arising from such marketing activity and a strategy to open dialogue.
- At least two years’ experience in a marketing role
- Proficient in using social media platforms for business use – Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; LinkedIn; TikTok etc.
- Experience using paid social media and using analytics to evaluate results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Copywriting experience essential.
- Desirable but not essential - graphics experience – for example, working with PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator etc.
Gekko are a full service field marketing, retail experience and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Please apply to us with your up to date CV using the link below, quoting ' Digital'