Gekko have a great opportunity for a proactive Digital/Online Analyst with real hands on experience of running and executing successful online/ digital marketing and ecommerce projects, with an analytical mind and skill set.
As a Digital/Online Analyst you will lead set up and execution of online auditing, customer journey mapping, detailed sales analysis for both online/offline data in order to create tangible customer facing reports with clear industry benchmarks and KPIs. You must be able to combine this knowledge with the technical ability to execute and run online/ digital campaigns such as UX tracking, heat mapping, CTR analysis and the use of PPC/SEO tools for both execution and evaluation. You must have a hands on approach when communicating regularly with our wider Gekko team across retail services both on and offline to meet customer/ business briefs.
- Set up , execute and report on digital/ ecommerce campaigns and wider marketing projects
- Create and lead the analysis of online and offline data to manage and improve e-commerce reporting
- Expert ability to conduct online ecommerce market research and trend analysis
- Create, identify and track data trends across the online retail landscape in order to set ecommerce benchmarks and KPIs for customers
- Map out how digital assets and journeys can be optimised for business results and to drive sales
- Create customer reports and tools that will evaluate and implement improvements and recommendations on current digital/e-commerce strategies
- Coordinate across the business to support digital business objectives and functions
The ideal candidate will have
- A Degree or similar relevant experience in Advertising, Marketing, Communication Science or equivalent
- A thorough understanding and significant experience of digital/ ecommerce customer tools and reporting
- Hands on experience of analysing customer and user data with UXtoolkits (eg Google Analytics, Optimise 360, Hotjar, UserZoom and Web Scraper) and retailer/ ecommerce sales data
- A strong understanding of the digital customer journey from a marketing perspective
- A proactive approach to meeting deadlines and delivering tangible customer facing reports that add value
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency working across retail, B2B and digital channels. Located primarily at the Gekko Office in Newbury with some travel to the Client’s offices in Central London, this exciting opportunity will offer you the chance to develop your skills and demonstrate your creativity & leadership.
To be part of our team in a role that offers scope and opportunity click the apply now button below.