Data and Insight Administrator
At Gekko, our Data and Insight team are responsible for our reporting requirements and provide market research, trend analysis and strategic insight for our brands. We are recruiting for a Data Administrator, a junior role, to join the team.
Gekko offer a hybrid working solution to allow flexibility for all our employees, currently this role will require working at our Newbury office along with working from home on a weekly basis.
This role is ideally suited to someone with a numerical mind set who gets a buzz from analysing data.
In addition to your base salary, as your employer, we will ensure that you benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development. Your package includes:
- £18,000 base salary (per-annum)
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays (per 12 months)
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Gym Membership
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
- The core responsibilities of this position are:
- Design and produce questionnaires in multiple formats to collect effective data from our field teams
- Create, edit and maintain pivot tables from database views to facilitate reporting
- Monitor the accuracy and integrity of the incoming data by becoming the gateway between the Data and Client Services teams
- Cleanse and verify data from all sources to ensure accuracy
- Produce insightful and informative reports with clear storytelling
- Create and maintain data visualisations and dashboards
- Meet agreed deadlines for all projects, working as a team to complete tasks effectively
- Actively research brands and categories in the industry to develop your understanding and awareness
Do you have what it takes?
Our Data Administrator role will be ideal for you if you have:
- Google Drive experience along with intermediate Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience analysing data in a business context
- SQL exposure, in particular replicating and adjusting views to extract data
- A proactive approach to meeting set standards and delivering tangible reports that add value
- Organisational skills that enable you to prioritise and set realistic timescales
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Apply to us with your up-to-date CV using the link below.