Gekko has an opportunity for a Data Administrator with analytical and numerical mind-set to join our team.
The Data & Insight Team (D&I) are responsible for meeting all reporting requirements by highlighting the value of the Gekko Group services, providing market research, trend analysis and strategic insight for our customers.
Reporting in to the D&I Manager, you will work with the team to devise and develop new reporting processes to enhance the quality of services to both the business and our clients.
What do I have to do?
- Design and produce questionnaires (in multiple formats) to collect effective data from our field teams
- Monitor the accuracy and integrity of data by becoming the gateway between D&I and the Client Services Team, resolving any discrepancies
- Create and maintain pivot tables from database views to best facilitate reporting
- Verify and cleanse data from all sources to a high standard prior to creating reports
- Produce intelligent and informative written reports with clear story telling
- Create and maintain data based visualisations and dashboards
- Meet agreed deadlines for projects and tasks, effectively managing the process and expectations with all stakeholders
- Research brands in the industry to demonstrate awareness and benchmark
Do I have what I takes?
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Google Drive experience along with intermediate Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Exposure to SQL (replicating and adjusting views to extract data)
- Experience analysing data in a business environment
- The ability to prioritise and set realistic timelines
- A proactive approach to meeting set standards and delivering tangible reports that add value
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce is advantageous
What’s in it for me?
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency working across retail, B2B and digital channels.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 there will be a split between our Head Office in Newbury and working from home however in the future you will be required to work from the Newbury offices on a weekly basis, this great opportunity will offer you the chance to develop your skills and demonstrate your creativity and appreciation of data.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
To be part of our team in a role that offers scope and opportunity click below to complete an application.