Gekko have a great opportunity to join the Data and Insight (D&I) Team as a Data Administrator with an analytical and numerical mind-set, excellent attention to detail and a willingness to learn on the job.
The D&I Team are responsible for meeting all reporting requirements by highlighting the value of the Gekko Group services, providing market research, trend analysis and strategic insight for our customers.
Reporting in to the D&I Manager you will work with the team to devise and develop new reporting processes to enhance the quality of services to both the business and our clients.
- Design and produce questionnaires (in multiple formats) to collect effective data from our field teams
- Monitor the accuracy and integrity of data by becoming the gateway between D&I and the Client Services Team, resolving any discrepancies
- Create and maintain pivot tables from database views to best facilitate reporting
- Verify and cleanse data from all sources to a high standard prior to creating reports
- Produce intelligent and informative written reports with clear story telling
- Meet agreed deadlines for projects and tasks, effectively managing the process and expectations with all stakeholders
- Research brands in the industry to demonstrate awareness and benchmark
The ideal candidate will have:
- Google Drive experience along with intermediate Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Exposure to SQL (replicating and adjusting views to extract data)
- Experience analysing data in a business environment
- The ability to prioritise and set realistic timelines
- A proactive approach to meeting set standards and delivering tangible reports that add value
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency working across retail, B2B and digital channels. This opportunity will be full time until 31 March 2021. Due to the current situation with Covid-19 there will be a split between our Head Office in Newbury and working from home.
To be part of our team in a role that offers you the chance to develop your skills and demonstrate your appreciation for data, click below to complete an application.