Client Account Manager
This opportunity is suited to an experienced Account Manager who is looking to demonstrate their talent within a successful and diverse organisation.
We require an individual who will be responsible for the direct supervision and development of an established Gekko client, to lead, develop and grow relationships through meaningful and measurable engagement.
What do I have to do?
- Understand and deliver the management of the brand relationship and development through existing solutions and creating new ones
- Assist with the recruitment, onboarding, deployment and on-going management of field based personnel, to positively effect change and create rewarding conversations with channel partners
- Meet SLA's and work collaboratively with all departments within Gekko to provide effective solutions and supervise your client’s campaigns
- Agree and set realistic objectives which are communicated to stakeholders and achieved across all campaigns to create benchmarks for the future
- Agree and manage budgets in line with those agreed by Gekko and the brand
- Identify and develop initiatives through insight driven solutions
- Strategically identify and develop initiatives that increases the brands retail presence
- Management of an Account Executive
Do I have what it takes?
This role requires experience and the following is what we are looking for:
- Proven experience in leading client relationships
- Identification of client trends and developing initiatives in line with the brand
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients, office staff and relay rapidly moving information to field staff to achieve goals
- Ability to manage time realistically, be decisive and take initiative rather than be ‘managed’
- Presentation skills to clients and teams
- Experience in any of the following: client relations, field marketing, retail and the technology sector is preferred however is not all essential
What’s in it for me?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with our established Gekko client and play a major role in shaping the approach through people management, motivation, process and exceeding our brands expectations. We pride ourselves on training and development so this application could just be the start of something different.
This opportunity will be a full time, 12-month maternity cover contract. Due to the current situation with Covid-19 there will be a split between our Head Office in Newbury and working from home however in the future you will be required to work from the Newbury and Clients offices on a weekly basis.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
A car allowance will be provided therefore a full valid driving licence is essential.
Click below to apply with us