The Gekko Group is looking for an Account director to join its client services team to direct and drive forward an existing brand relationship for the agency. By using your experience and intuition, you'll manage a team to deliver solutions for a global brand.
Working closely with the Client Services Director, this is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to widen their marketing experience and develop their career with a progressive below-the-line marketing agency.
We are looking for a candidate with a good understanding of field marketing, retail or consumer electronics who is capable of adding value to the brands sales and marketing output across a broad breadth of channels including online and in physical retail. This will include working across many categories to develop sales and increase market share for the brand.
- Competitive salary + Annual company bonus
- Company car / Car Allowance
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays (increased with service, plus additional celebratory day)
- Holiday purchase or sell scheme available*
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contribution
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme (24/7 personal wellbeing support
- Perkbox Subscription (complimentary & discounted rates across a range of services and providers)
- Gym membership*
- Take ownership and management of the brand relationship and development through new and existing solutions
- Leadership and development nationwide field team and supervision of your brands campaigns
- Set and ensure objectives are communicated to stakeholders and met across all campaigns and evolve for future campaigns
- Set and monitor budgets in line with those agreed by Gekko and the brand
- Identify and develop initiatives through insight driven solutions
- Management of an Account Administrator/Executive and a field team
Do you have what it takes:
- At least two years’ experience in a marketing, retail of CE role
- Proven experience in leading client accounts and meetings
- Detecting client trends and developing initiatives
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients, office staff and field staff
- Manage tasks effectively and take the initiative rather than be ‘managed’
- Presentation skills and training delivery to clients and teams
- Experience in the field marketing and the technology sector is preferred however is not essential
Gekko is a creative customer experience marketing agency seeking talent to create and evolve campaigns. We enhance our brands customer journey by streamlining and tailoring the customer experience to drive sales across retail, B2B and online channels.
Choose Gekko to build your career and we will support you to gain practical experience from across the best global tech brands. Aligning with our core values, that underpin the way we work - we trust you to make the right choices. We encourage everyone at Gekko to be insightful in their approach and honest to themselves and others.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome and as an inclusive employer, our teams are encouraged to be relaxed but professional. Be your best self, in a trusted team so we can grow together.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
Apply to us by sending an up to date CV using the 'Apply Now' link
*Eligible upon completion of successful 90