Account Manager - Client Services
We have an exciting opportunity to join our client services team based in our Newbury Head Office, providing field marketing solutions for leading technology and lifestyle brands throughout the UK and Ireland.
Working in a fun and vibrant environment, we are looking for someone who ideally has previous Account Management experience in a client facing role and an interest in technology or understanding of the retail channel.
You will be responsible for managing our clients and our great teams out in the field.
This opportunity is suited to someone who loves a fast paced environment looking to develop their skills within a growing and diverse organisation.
- Salary £27,000 + Company Bonus + Gym Membership
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Car Allowance
- Full training provided
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Management of all tactical field marketing campaigns
- Set and ensure objectives are met across tactical campaigns
- Execute campaigns to maximum effect, tasks will include creating weekly reports, attending client meetings, creating staff communications and monitoring staff performance.
- Supervision of an Account Administrator / Executive
- Build and develop relationships with clients and field staff.
- Facilitate smooth working practices both internally and externally.
- Monitor budgets in line with those agreed by Gekko and the brand
- Assist the Account Director to drive change in the channel through programmes and initiatives allowing us to demonstrate a clear return on investment.
- Identify and develop new tactical field marketing opportunities
Do you have what it takes?
The Account Manager role will be perfect for you if you:
- Have previous Account Management experience in a client facing role
- Have an interest for technology
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and prioritisation
- Competent in using Google Drive and Microsoft Office
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Apply to us with your up-to-date CV using the link below.