Territory Sales Manager
Gekko have an opportunity to join their well-established team of Territory Sales Managers working on behalf of our global technology brand
Employed and managed by Gekko the experience you bring from retail, consumer electronics or the mobile sector will continue to drive the presence of our brands hardware product portfolio within partner retailers. Whilst the role is usually field based covering a specific region, it may initially be based in static stores due to the current situation.
Performance will be measured by: increased awareness of products and our brands eco-system, uplift in sales in your region by category, in-store merchandising, accurate, timely and comprehensive reporting and highlighting business development opportunities.
What do I have to do?
- Develop store relationships at both management and regional levels
- Work collectively with your retailers to increase sales and brand awareness
- Explore and implement strategies to enhance the sales journey for customers
- Create and deliver interactive training programmes for both individual and group sessions
Do I have what it takes?
The right team member for us will require the following experience
- Leadership ability gained at retail management level, in either technology, mobile or high-end retail
- Ability to deliver sales and product training to individuals and diverse groups
- Analytical approach to managing sales and targets
- An ability to influence and build relationships at a senior level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency working across retail, B2B and digital channels. This field based opportunity will require you to work Tuesday – Saturday, a company car will be provided for your travel around the given region. You will be employed on a fixed term contract. A full driving licence is required as this is a field based role.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you are able to identify with the key skills and experience we are looking for we’d love to hear from you, apply to us using the link below.