Territory Sales Manager - Global Technology Brand (Central London)
Gekko has a fantastic opportunity to join their well-established team of field based Territory Sales Managers, employed by Gekko and working on behalf of our global technology brand within designated regions of the UK.
This role will appeal to candidates with sales experience who are interested in Consumer Electronics, Smart Home also Mobile and have an understanding of technology retail, omnichannel included.
In addition to a competitive base salary, there’s an achievable bonus scheme and as your employer we will ensure that you benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development. Your package includes:
- Salary £30,000 + 12% bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday (per annum) in addition to bank holidays
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Company Pension scheme - 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Develop store relationships at all levels from both management and regional levels to Sales Advisors to drive knowledge, advocacy and sales across multiple categories
- Work collectively with your retailers to determine need and implement solutions which ultimately increase sales and brand awareness
- Explore and implement strategies to enhance the customer journey and brand experience for customers
- Create and deliver interactive training programmes for both individual and group sessions across multiple categories
Do you have what it takes?
The Territory Sales Manager role is ideal for those who are able to demonstrate the following:
- Leadership ability gained at retail management level, in either technology, mobile or high-end retail
- Ability to understand and enhance the sales journey through product training to individuals and diverse groups of retailers
- Analytical approach to managing sales and targets to achieve and exceed targets
- An ability to influence and build relationships at a senior level to establish clear and coherent go to market plans and implement to support sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
This position offers a 12 month contract and is field based in the Central London region of the UK with nationwide travel where required
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.