Business Development Manager: Visual Solutions (North)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a field based Business Development Manager, employed by Gekko working on behalf of Vestel Visual Solutions.
This role will appeal to candidates with sales experience who are interested in maximising sales opportunities within the reseller channel whilst developing business.
In addition to a competitive base salary, there’s an achievable bonus scheme and as your employer we will ensure that you benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development. Your package includes:
- Salary £30,000 + 25% bonus scheme (per annum)
- 22 days paid holiday (per annum) in addition to bank holidays
- Car Allowance
- Company Pension scheme - 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Developing the management of the partner programme
- Assisting with the development of the sales funnel
- Ensuring the appropriate and proactive use of special bid pricing framework agreements to win opportunities whilst maximising pipeline growth
- Training partner sales staff on a 1:1 and group basis
- Providing expert product demonstration, advice and guidance to potential end-users
- Tracking competitor activity
Do you have what it takes?
This role is ideal for those who are able to demonstrate the following
- Exposure to the reseller channel (ideally in the AV sector)
- Commercial awareness of drivers within the reseller channel
- Strong sales skills
- Relationship development skills with commercial plans
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise
- Full UK driving licence
This position offers a 6 month, full time contract and is field based covering the North of the UK (ideally based in Manchester or surrounding areas) with nationwide travel where required.
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 19 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best