Senior Sales Specialist - Global Computing Brand
Senior Sales Specialist
Gekko has an opportunity to join their team as a Senior Sales Specialist working on behalf of a global technology brand, evolving their ground breaking OEM hardware product portfolio. Your time will be spent alongside our retail partners, engaging directly with customers, showcasing the benefits of our OEM products by offering best in class demonstrations and truly bringing the brand to life through exceptional customer service.
- Salary £24,000 per annum (Wednesday - Sunday)
- Up to 10% performance bonus
- 22 days paid holiday (per annum)
- Holiday purchase or sell scheme*
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme (24/7 personal wellbeing support)
- Perkbox Subscription (complimentary & discounted rates across a range of services and providers
- 12 month contract
- Build and develop relationships with store management and colleagues
- Provide clear, engaging product demonstrations to customers
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge through e-learning and training courses provided
- Develop store colleagues understanding of the features, benefits and brand to aid sales
- Share your best practices and help others learn from you and the team from each other
- Ensure stores displays are compliant within brand guidelines
Do you have what it takes?
- Have an interest for technology and are capable of selling to achieve targets
- Take charge of brand space/concession to ensure high standards are maintained
- Possess strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Capable of building professional relationships
- Enjoy being part of an engaging and friendly team who support each other to drive the business forward
This field based opportunity will require you to work Wednesday to Sunday, including key bank holiday trading dates. You will be employed on a 12 month contract basis.
Gekko is a creative customer experience marketing agency seeking talent to create and evolve campaigns. We enhance our brands customer journey by streamlining and tailoring the customer experience to drive sales across retail, B2B and online channels.
Choose Gekko to build your career and we will support you to gain practical experience from across the best global tech brands. Aligning with our core values, that underpin the way we work - we trust you to make the right choices. We encourage everyone at Gekko to be insightful in their approach and honest to themselves and others.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome and as an inclusive employer, our teams are encouraged to be relaxed but professional. Be your best self, in a trusted team so we can grow together.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
Apply to us by sending an up to date CV using the 'Apply Now' link
*Eligible upon completion of successful 90 day review