Senior Sales Specialist - Computing
Gekko has an opportunity to join their team as a Senior Sales Specialist working on behalf of a global technology brand, evolving their ground breaking OEM hardware product portfolio. Your time will be spent alongside our retail partners, engaging directly with customers, showcasing the benefits of our OEM products by offering best in class demonstrations and truly bringing the brand to life through exceptional customer service.
- Salary £24,000 per annum (Wednesday - Sunday)
- Up to 10% performance bonus
- Holiday purchase or sell scheme
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme (24/7 personal wellbeing support)
- Perkbox Subscription (complimentary & discounted rates across a range of services and providers
- 12 month contract
- Build and develop relationships with store management and colleagues
- Provide clear, engaging product demonstrations to customers
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge through e-learning and training courses provided
- Develop store colleagues understanding of the features, benefits and brand to aid sales
- Share your best practices and help others learn from you and the team from each other
- Ensure stores displays are compliant within brand guidelines
Do you have what it takes?
- Have an interest for technology and are capable of selling to achieve targets
- Take charge of brand space/concession to ensure high standards are maintained
- Possess strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Capable of building professional relationships
- Enjoy being part of an engaging and friendly team who support each other to drive the business forward
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency working across retail, B2B and digital channels. This field based opportunity will require you to work Wednesday to Sunday, including key bank holiday trading dates. You will be employed on a 12 month contract
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience that we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.
Apply to us using the 'Apply Now' link at the top or bottom of the page.