Regional Sales Manager - Global Technology Brand (South)
RSM - South
Gekko are recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to work on behalf of our global technology brand, employed and managed by Gekko.
Working alongside the National Sales Manager you will lead and motivate through coaching and supporting your team of TSMs (Territory Sales Managers) to excel in driving sales. Meeting team objectives and key results agreed in advance, you will support your regional team by developing and maintaining relationships across all partners, ensuring TSMs have the pulse of the retail landscape, driving sell-out and providing knowledge through training on all aspects of the customer experience and creating an engaging consumer journey.
This role will appeal to candidates with sales experience who are interested in technology and/or have an understanding of retail, omnichannel included. Experience in highlighting business development opportunities via relationships, insight and proactive strategic thinking is advantageous but not essential.
In addition to a competitive base salary, there’s an achievable bonus scheme and as your employer we will ensure that you benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development. Your package includes:
- Salary £36,000 + 12% bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday (per annum) in addition to bank holidays
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Motivating and managing your team of TSMs to drive sales & advocacy whilst meeting our overall objectives
- Collating regional feedback and insight on a weekly basis with actions and solutions
- Agreeing plans and implementing them in line with our partners’ marketing and sales strategies
- Reporting based on regional and national output from the TSM team
- Overseeing the implementation of the strategic brand vision in your region by attending and contributing to events and creating opportunities to see and experience
- Owning the regional and national targets, driving sell out in the South
Do you have what it takes?
The Regional Sales Manager role will be perfect for you if you:
- Having an understanding of the consumer electronics retailer landscape, specifically mobile, smart home and wearables is desirable
- Sales team management and success as a revenue contributor
- Training engagement on sales or products in both 1:1 and group situations
- Ability to influence and build relationships at a senior level and throughout
- Analytical approach to sales, team performance management and development
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Have a full UK driving licence
This position offers a 12 month contract and is field based in the South of the UK with nationwide travel where required and weekend work on occasions, such as launch and seasonality
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Apply using the link below.