Area Sales Manager - Computing
Gekko have a great opportunity to join their field based team of Area Sales Manager (aka: Market Managers) working on behalf of a global technology brand, evolving their ground-breaking OEM hardware product portfolio.
This role is ideal for candidates with experience in a sales and retail environment within the consumer electronics/IT sector.
- Salary up to £30,000 + 10% bonus
- 22 days paid holiday (per annum) in addition to bank holidays
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Company Pension Scheme - 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing Personal Development
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop store relationships at regional and store management level
- Work closely with partners in the channel to take ownership of the sales uplift
- Drive third party retail partners to strive for excellence in the customer experience for the brand
- Improve customer interactions and experiences through the sales journey
- Secure the brand’s position in the market place
- Provide a helpful and effective support service to store staff and management at all times
- Manage the deployment of retailer programmes in your territory
- Deliver training programmes to store colleagues and transform the knowledge in the channel
Do you have what it takes?
The Market Manager role is ideal for those who are able to demonstrate the following:
- Leadership skills gained from retail management level in a tech-based environment
- An analytical approach to managing sales and targets
- The ability to influence and build relationships at a senior level
- Experience in delivering training
- Ability to prioritise and work to timescales
- A professional attitude and proactive approach to meeting set standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency working across retail, B2B and digital channels. This field based opportunity will require you to work Monday to Friday, a company car will be provided for your travel around the given region. You will be employed on a fixed term contract. A full driving licence is required as this is a field based role.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience that we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.