Gekko have an opportunity to join their field based team of Market Managers working on behalf of a global technology brand, evolving their ground-breaking OEM hardware product portfolio.
Employed and managed by Gekko, the ideal candidate will have experience within retail and the consumer electronics/IT sector. Whilst this role is usually field based covering a specific region, it will initially be based in static stores due to the current situation.
Performance will be measured by; increased awareness of the brand’s product range and eco-system, an uplift in sales in your region by category, in-store merchandising of the brand, business development opportunities and your comprehensive, accurate and efficient reporting.
- Develop store relationships at regional and store management level
- Work closely with partners in the channel to take ownership of the sales uplift
- Drive third party retail partners to strive for excellence in the customer experience for the brand
- Improve customer interactions and experiences through the sales journey
- Secure the brand’s position in the market place
- Provide a helpful and effective support service to store staff and management at all times
- Manage the deployment of retailer programmes in your territory
- Deliver training programmes to store colleagues and transform the knowledge in the channel
The ideal candidate will have:
- Leadership skills gained from retail management level in a tech-based environment
- An analytical approach to managing sales and targets
- The ability to influence and build relationships at a senior level
- Experience in delivering training
- Ability to prioritise and work to timescales
- A professional attitude and proactive approach to meeting set standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency working across retail, B2B and digital channels. This field based opportunity will require you to work Monday to Friday, a company car will be provided for your travel around the given region. You will be employed on a fixed term contract. A full driving licence is required as this is a field based role.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
To be part of our team in a role that offers scope and opportunity click below to complete an application.