Territory Contact Centre Manager (Manchester)
Gekko has a fantastic opportunity to join their team of field based Contact Centre Managers, employed by Gekko and working on behalf of our global technology brand within designated regions of the UK.
This role will appeal to candidates with sales experience who are interested in Consumer Electronics, Smart Home also Mobile and have an understanding of technology contact centres.
In addition to a competitive base salary, there’s an achievable bonus scheme and as your employer we will ensure that you benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development. Your package includes:
- Salary £30,000 + 12% bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday (per annum) in addition to bank holidays
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Be the integral link between our brand, third party contact centres and key stakeholders.
- Train contact centre agents and any other relevant parties in your region on key products, services and updates to the brands ecosystem of products and services.
- Support contact centre agents product knowledge through a mix of face to face and virtual training so they can offer a full range of products to their customers
- Help drive sales through a variety of contact centre promotions and incentives. In addition to organising promotions, you provide ongoing support in the implementation and coordination of these activities.
Do you have what it takes?
The Contact Centre Manager role is ideal for those who are able to demonstrate the following:
- Leadership ability gained management level, along with experience of working in a contact centre environment
- Ability to understand and enhance the sales journey through product training to individuals and diverse groups
- Analytical approach to managing sales to achieve and exceed targets
- An ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
This position offers a 12 month contract and is field based covering the Manchester region of the UK with nationwide travel where required.
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.