Area Sales Manager - Global Computing Brand
Area Sales Manager
Gekko have a great opportunity to join their field based team of Area Sales Manager (aka: Market Managers) working on behalf of a global technology brand, evolving their ground-breaking OEM hardware product portfolio.
This role is ideal for candidates with experience in a sales and retail environment within the consumer electronics/IT sector.
- Salary £30,000 per annum (Monday – Friday, potential weekend coverage at key trading times)
- Up to 10% performance bonus
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays (increased with service)
- Holiday purchase or sell scheme
- Car allowance along with additional expenses
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme (24/7 personal wellbeing support)
- Perkbox Subscription (complimentary & discounted rates across a range of services and providers)
The core responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop store relationships at regional and store management level
- Work closely with partners in the channel to take ownership of the sales uplift
- Influence third party retail partners to strive for excellence in the customer experience for the brand
- Improve customer interactions and experiences through the sales journey
- Secure the brand’s position in the market place
- Provide a helpful and effective support service to store staff and management at all times
- Manage the deployment of retailer programmes in your territory
- Deliver training programmes to store colleagues and transform the knowledge in the channel
Do you have what it takes?
The Market Manager role is ideal for those who are able to demonstrate the following:
- Leadership skills gained from retail management level in a tech-based environment
- An analytical approach to managing sales and targets
- The ability to influence and build relationships at a senior level
- Experience in delivering training
- Ability to prioritise and work to timescales
- A professional attitude and proactive approach to meeting set standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
This position offers a 12 month contract and is field based covering the South Wales and Avon region (ideally based in Bristol) with nationwide UK travel where required and weekend work on occasions, such as launch and seasonality
Gekko is a creative customer experience marketing agency seeking talent to create and evolve campaigns. We enhance our brands customer journey by streamlining and tailoring the customer experience to drive sales across retail, B2B and online channels.
Choose Gekko to build your career and we will support you to gain practical experience from across the best global tech brands. Aligning with our core values, that underpin the way we work - we trust you to make the right choices. We encourage everyone at Gekko to be insightful in their approach and honest to themselves and others.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome and as an inclusive employer, our teams are encouraged to be relaxed but professional. Be your best self, in a trusted team so we can grow together.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.