Channel Sales Specialist
Gekko has a fantastic opportunity to for a field based Channel Sales Specialist (CSS), employed by Gekko working on behalf of our laptop-manufacturing brand.
This role will appeal to candidates with sales experience who are interested in maximising sales opportunities within the reseller channel whilst developing business
In addition to a competitive base salary, there’s an achievable bonus scheme and as your employer we will ensure that you benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development. Your package includes:
- Salary £28,000 + 20% bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday (per annum) in addition to bank holidays
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Developing the management of the partner programme
- Assisting with the development of the sales funnel
- Ensuring the appropriate and proactive use of special bid pricing framework agreements to win opportunities whilst maximising pipeline growth
- Training partner sales staff on a 1:1 and group basis
- Ensuring high standards of professional etiquette and conduct are maintained at all times
Do you have what it takes?
The Territory Sales Manager role is ideal for those who are able to demonstrate the following:
- Exposure to the reseller channel (ideally in the IT sector)
- Commercial awareness of drivers within the reseller channel
- Strong sales skills
- Relationship development skills with commercial plans
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise
- Full UK driving licence
This position offers a 6 month contract and is field based covering the Home Counties region of the UK (ideally based between Slough and Milton Keynes) with nationwide travel where required.
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Apply to us today with your up-to-date CV using the link below