Area Sales Manager - Global TV & Audio Brand
Working for Gekko on behalf of an established TV & Audio brand we have an opportunity to represent an innovative manufacturer establishing their ‘the difference is real’ brand ethos in retail.
This role is ideal for candidates with an interest in consumer electronics who have sales experience and an understanding of the retail channel. Previous experience within a similar role, including training store colleagues in store groups such as Currys and Richer sounds would be advantageous.
In addition to a competitive base salary, there’s an achievable bonus scheme and as your employer we will ensure that you benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development. Your package includes:
- Salary £25,000 per annum + 20% bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays (per 12 month period)
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position are:
- Support the team on a national level in addition to managing your region
- Build and develop relationships top down with store management and RSAs [retail store advisors]
- Assist RSAs to develop their understanding of the features and benefits to aid sales (solutions may be delivered out of hours to groups and also individuals)
- Assist to shape the voice and tone of the content you and your team deliver in person and virtually
- Build, manage and deliver local marketing plans to support and maximise sell through
- Ensure brand compliance across your region and conduct VIP accompaniments as required
- Be the main point of contact via email, phone or online for RSAs within your region as well as your team
- Cascade knowledge and best practice techniques to colleagues to encourage knowledge and advocacy
Do you have what it takes?
The Area Sales Manager role will be idea for you if you:
- Are based within the West London/M4 area (ideally near to Kingston or Slough)
- Have leadership experience and qualities to support a national team
- Are interested in consumer electronics, especially TV and Audio
- Have the skills to demonstrate products and develop the knowledge of staff
- Have the ability to plan your visits and manage your region effectively
- Seek the autonomy and variety of a field based role
- Have experience in proactively working towards targets
- Hold a full UK driving licence
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Apply to us with your CV quoting 'TV-South'