Area Sales Executive - Global TV & Audio Brand
Working for Gekko on behalf of an established TV & Audio brand we have an exciting opportunity to represent an innovative manufacturer establishing ‘the difference is real’ brand ethos in retail.
This role will appeal to candidates with sales experience who are interested in technology and/or have an understanding of the retail channel. Previous experience within a similar role, including training store colleagues in store groups such as Currys and Richer sounds would be advantageous.
In addition to a competitive base salary, there’s an achievable bonus scheme and Gekko will ensure that you benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development.
The package includes:
- Salary £22,000 per annum + 20% bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays (per 12month period)
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Company Pension scheme - 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position are:
- Build and develop relationships top down with store management and RSAs [retail store advisors]
- Assist RSAs to develop their understanding of the features benefits to aid sales. Solutions may be delivered out of hours to groups and also individuals
- Build, manage and deliver local marketing plans to support and maximise sell through.
- Ensure brand compliance across your region and conduct VIP accompaniments as required
- Be the main point of contact via email, phone or online for RSAs within your region
Do you have what it takes?
The Area Sales Executive role will be ideal for you if you:
- Are based in Birmingham, Manchester or Leeds
- Are interested in consumer electronics, especially TV and Audio
- Have the skills to demonstrate products and develop the knowledge of staff
- Have the ability to plan your visits and manage your region effectively
- Seek the autonomy and variety of a field based role
- Have experience in proactively working towards targets
- Hold a full UK driving licence
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Apply to us with your CV quoting 'TV-North'