Retail Sales Specialist - Global Computing Brand (Ireland)
Gekko has an opportunity for you to join one of our long standing teams working with a Global Computing Operating System [OS] brand. Based in a key retail location you’ll become the face of the brand, promoting, demonstrating and proactively selling to customers. Building relationships with store colleagues, imparting product knowledge and increasing their knowledge and brand advocacy to achieve sales and increase share in the competitive OS market.
We are looking for people who have an interest in technology, sales and are customer focussed who enjoy working to targets. This team is like no other within retail, they are strong, established and focussed in their approach and know how to have a lot of fun. By doing things differently, everyone is involved and included on the journey. We offer competitive daily rates along with sales targets and additional incentives. There’s a strong support structure to provide ongoing training, mentoring and development to help you become a successful sales expert and gain valuable experience in a role.
- €70 (6 hours) - €85 (8 hours) daily rate + bonuses
- Holiday Pay
- Demonstration Product for in-store and home use
- Full paid training provided
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Build and develop relationships top down with store management and Retail Store Advisors [RSAs] to drive sales and increase their knowledge
- Curate clear, engaging product demonstrations to customers based on their need to sell the benefits of the brands OS and increase sales
- Assist RSAs to develop their understanding of the features, benefits and brand ethos to aid sales and increase market share in the competitive computing category
- Provide qualitative insight and share successes and challenges to help enhance the customer journey
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge by completing additional training within your work hours as required and in line with product launches, updates and seasonal promotions
- Share your best practices via team social media groups and help others learn from you and the team from each other
- Ensure display compliance and cleanliness to maximise brand presence and excellence through ongoing merchandising and snag reports
Do you have what it takes?
This role will be ideal for you if you:
- Have an interest for technology and are capable of selling to achieve targets
- Have communication skills befitting the brand to help enhance the customer journey through an ability to interact with customers and colleagues delivering exemplary customer service
- Are highly personable also presentable and enjoy building professional relationships
- Enjoy being part of an engaging and friendly team who support each other to drive the business forward whilst enjoying the role
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
Is this the role for you? Apply now.