Territory Field Manager
Gekko Group Ltd are recruiting for a Territory Field Manager to join our team to lead and direct our tactical staff who represent our brands across a variety of field marketing campaigns.
Our tactical teams work across a variety of exciting campaigns to reach our brands sales and marketing strategy. Through effective management of our tactical members you will ensure suitability, reliability and coverage across the campaigns through ongoing coaching, training, development reviews and build an excellent rapport with key retail stores within your territory (South West and M4 corridor).
The role will include the following key responsibilities
- Management of field staff to enhance their relationships with retail staff and consumers
- Build relationships with retailers, regional recruitment sources (e.g. university’s) and brands
- Assist in the recruitment and training of new team members ensuring that all new starters are prepared, trained and capable of achieving the results on behalf of our brands
- Deliver group training sessions encompassing product knowledge, sales skills and Gekko Group processes and procedures
- Adherence to processes relating to staff contact and communications records.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (including Social media channels)
- People management experience,
- Coaching and group training delivery ability
- Attention to detail, ability to plan, adherence to deadlines and time management skills
- Understanding / experience in retail and sales
- Ability to be flexible in working days covering 5 out of seven days.
- Willing to travel outside of your designated territory if required to meet business needs
This is varied and exciting field based role which requires weekend work to complement the field marketing environment.
To join our winning team, email your covering letter and CV to us using the link below.
Driving licence is essential as company car is provided.