This opportunity is suited to an organised, proactive team player who has the ability to manage time effectively and add value and lead a team.
You will be responsible for managing the full recruitment lifecycle of Head Office and Field Based vacancies, both full and part time, for our brands. Duties will consist of:
- Writing and posting engaging and meaningful job adverts. Making the most of online advertising, researching and utilising job boards and social media to their full potential
- Read and review CV’s, sifting suitable candidates to hiring managers
- Arranging telephone, 1:1, and ‘Hangout’ interviews and assessment centres
- Conduct comprehensive telephone interviews as standard
- Make offers of employment and issue contracts / casual agreement documentation as well as decline unsuccessful candidates
- Manage the Recruitment team members to ensure campaign requirements and profiles are understood and fulfilled
- Maintain and update records for applications received to ensure company processes are being adhered to.
- Liaising with advertising suppliers, managing out accounts effectively
- Monitoring the ROI for all department spending
- Attending face to face interviews and assessment days when required
- Miscellaneous administration functions as required
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience;
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changes in business requirements
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Google Drive.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively to deadline
- Creative approach for new ideas along with creative recruitment solutions
This role offers an excellent opportunity to develop and expand your experience within our recruitment team. To join our team, email your covering letter and CV to us using the link below.