Gekko field marketing provide solutions with proven results to leading technology brands throughout the UK and Ireland. We are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our team in Newbury.
This opportunity is suited to a proactive administrator looking to further their career in a recruitment role in a growing field marketing company. We are looking for a Recruitment Administrator with impeccable attention to detail, excellent ability to manage time effectively and add value to the team.
You will be responsible for assisting across the full recruitment lifecycle over campaigns running on a nationwide basis for our brands. Duties will consist of:
- Read and review CV’s
- Arranging telephone, 1:1, Skype, ‘Hangout’ interviews and assessment centres
- Conduct telephone interviews
- Make offers of employment and issue contract / casual agreement documentation as well as decline unsuccessful candidates
- Make the most of online advertising, researching and utilising job boards and social media to their full potential
- Miscellaneous administration functions as required
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience;
- Attention to detail
- Able to work to work under pressure to ever changing priorities
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Creative approach for new ideas
This role offers an excellent opportunity to develop and expand your experience within our recruitment team. To join our winning team send your cover letter and CV to Gekko by selecting 'apply now'. Please stipulate your cover letter whether you are apply for Full time or Part Time.