This opportunity is suited to an experienced administrator looking to work within a growing and diverse organisation with a key eye for detail and a passion for organisation and planning
The Gekko Group provide field marketing solutions for leading technology and lifestyle brands throughout the UK and Ireland. We are looking for an Operations Executive to join our client services team at our Newbury Head Office.
As an Operations Executive you will assist the Client Services Director with the smooth and efficient running of internal Gekko processes as well as monitoring the output of administrative and customer tasks from the Account Executives (AEs) ensuring deadlines are met and Dedicated Client Services (DCS) maintain a high quality output.
You will work alongside our client services team and your responsibilities will include, however will not be limited to:
- Check team activity by monitoring all the admin/data reports (such as holiday calendar/sickness trackers/events/expenses/cost recs) maintained and owned by the AEs, to ensure that Gekko best practice is upheld at all times
- Be the go-to link between the HR department and the Account Directors working closely with the HR executive to ensure all new starter packs are completed for each relevant team
- Complete agreed tasks to support the Account Directors or the AEs, field team or customer. AEs are responsible for client communication. However, you will be required to complete in-house customer queries to support the teams
- Inspire and support the team members through regular communication to foster strong working relationships to boost team morale and spirit
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Professional written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and forward plan to meet deadlines
- Fully competent in using Microsoft Office / Google Docs
Located at Gekko’s offices in Newbury with occasional visits in the field your role will offer you the opportunity to develop your skills and demonstrate your capabilities.
To be part of an award winning team in a role that offers scope and opportunity to be part of a wider team, apply to us using the link below.