This opportunity is suited to a driven individual looking to further develop their finance experience within a growing organisation. We are looking for a Finance Assistant with the ability to manage time effectively and able to add value to the team.
Reporting into our Finance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring processes and deadlines are adhered to each month across the Gekko Group. Duties will consist of;
- Purchase & Sales Ledger
- Expenses and Payroll processing
- Credit card and supplier reconciliations
- Assist with coordination of company car fleet, (including licence checks, PCNs)
- Miscellaneous administration functions as required
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills;
- Exposure to Sage Accounts software
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite, including advanced Excel exposure
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work to fixed deadlines
This role is a great opportunity for a candidate who has begun studies within Finance and would like to put this theory into practice.
Gekko Group is an award winning field marketing company providing marketing solutions to the technology, lifestyle and leisure sector in the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our team in Newbury so apply with us today using the link below.