The Gekko Group provide marketing solutions for leading technology and lifestyle brands throughout the UK and Ireland. We are looking for a Telesales Executive, based at our brands Head Office at Heathrow,
As a Telesales Executive, you will be expected to build and develop, via telephone, your set of IT reseller accounts and build good relationships in order to establish the brand as the computing supplier of choice. The role will require uncovering opportunities and selling the benefits of the full portfolio of products.
Self-confidence will be required to foster relationships with resellers and build pipeline opportunities, advise on the best products for their business. You’ll work to a sales target and take ownership of queries raised.
This is an office based B2B telesales role, excellent telephone manner is required with experience of inbound and outbound calls being made/received.
Your responsibilities will include, however will not be limited to:
- Conduct Outbound calls supported by specific campaigns and promotions
- Handle inbound calls, deal with Reseller queries and offer guidance/advice
- Manage and develop IT reseller accounts ranging from established contacts to new accounts
- Work to daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Update and log all calls on Salesforce ensuring the highest standards are maintained and all relevant information is logged correctly and accurately
- Keep up to date with specific product knowledge and understand the market in order to add value to customers
- Attend sales meetings
- Identify and report large sales opportunities that may require additional support to secure business
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Experience within a sales role
- Ideally IT sales experience from Channel Sales, Hardware, Software or Large Enterprise
- Willingness to learn and develop your sales career.
- To be comfortable working with technology as well as selling it.
- Self-motivated, consistent, reliable and resilient
- Passion for technology
- Ability to engage commercially at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be part of an award winning team in a role which offers opportunity to work with a well-established brand, apply using the link below.