Retail Development Executive (TV)
As a Retail Development Executive (RDE) you will be tasked with evolving the presence and driving business for our brands range of products within the consumer electronics retail channel across the South East region of the UK. Ideally based in or around the eastern M3 or M4 corridors.
Working directly with retail partners to take ownership of sales uplift across your allocated stores, you will proactively develop relationships and the vision and strategy for increasing sales and brand awareness. You will transform knowledge of our brands products in the channel through delivering interactive and engaging coaching and training to retail store staff.
Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Develop relationships with retail store management and sales staff
- Ensure visual merchandising is compliant in retail partners and maintained to a high standard
- Assist in the implementation of marketing and promotional initiatives
- Cascade product knowledge to retail store staff through delivery of interactive training sessions, either 1:1 or in small groups
- Delivery of sales/product training
- Proven sales experience
- Passion for consumer electronics & technology
- Ability to influence and build relationships at a senior level
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise
Gekko are recruiting for a field based RDE with a passion for technology to represent our client, a leading global consumer electronics brand. You will be employed by Gekko on a 12-month contract, the position will be field based with travel required across London and South East region of the UK with Nationwide travel required on occasions. The working week will be Tuesday to Saturday.
A full driving licence is essential as company car is provided.
To apply email your covering letter and CV to us using the link below