Regional Team Leader
Gekko field marketing provides solutions throughout the UK and Ireland to global technology brands. We are looking for a Dedicated Account Manager/Regional Team Leader, ideally with agency/senior field experience to join our team.
Focused on running a nationwide team in the technology sector, you will be the main point of contact for the client and will directly manage the team.
This opportunity is suited to an experienced Account Manager/Regional Team Leader looking to demonstrate their skill within a growing and diverse organisation. The successful candidate will lead, develop and grow relationships by managing campaigns end to end with a ‘can do’ attitude as a team player with an acceptance of responsibility.
You will assist with the deployment, development and on-going management of our dedicated campaigns to strategically effect change in the channel and demonstrate a clear return on investment.
Duties will consist of, but will not be limited to;
- Supervision and direct management of the field team, ensuring they hit KPIs and develop as a team
- Management of all dedicated field marketing campaigns
- Direct point of contact with the client and stakeholders
- Set and ensure objectives are met across the field team and ensure client reports are delivered with correct insight and recommendations
- Monitor budgets in line with those agreed by Gekko and the brand
- Identify and develop new field marketing opportunities
- Liaise with the tactical team to ensure all client objectives are achieved and consolidated together with the dedicated strategy
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience;
- Proven experience in leading brand accounts ideally across field marketing campaigns
- Ability to communicate professionally with brands, office staff and field staff
- Effective time and team management in the field
- Excellent insight and reporting skills
- Presentation skills to client
Experience in field marketing or agency and the technology sector is preferred. This role is a predominately office based however nationwide travel in the field for brand meetings, training sessions and team liaison will be required. A company car will be provided therefore a full valid driving licence is essential.
This role plays a major role in shaping the Gekko Group and our brands through people management, process management and exceeding the clients expectations. To join our winning team, email your covering letter and CV to us using the link below.